Precautions To Follow For Liver Disease
- Severe contagious virus can cause of inflammation of the liver. Proper hygiene is the key in preventing the spread of many diseases including hepatitis.
- Avoid outside unhygienic food, ice, water etc. Use freshly cooked food. Avoid raw and uncooked food.
- Take small quantity of frequent feeds.
- Don’t share razors, needles tooth brushes or nail clippers.
- Wash your hands with soap and water after using the toilet and before preparing food.
- Hepatitis – B vaccine for prevention of serum Hepatitis.
- Use of alcohol and alcohol containing beverages are strictly not allowed in any quantity.
If there’s pain in your liver then get in touch with the best multispeciality hospital in Surat at Nirmal hospital to get the best Cure of your disease.