Nirmal Hospitals, Surat, a unit of Nirmal Hospital Pvt. Ltd. (NHPL), a 120 bedded multi specialty & tertiary Care Centre, situated at Ring Road, Surat, Gujarat. Nirmal Hospital has state-of-the art infrastructure and is equipped to offer healthcare services in specialties and Super specialties backed by specialized facilities, value added services and round-the-clock services. The hospital is one place treatment centre with all diagnostics facilities with excellence & patient-friendly ambience. With medical expertise supported by the latest equipments, offer healthcare treatment of quality standards with utmost transparency, compassion and care. Care with compassion and service excellence are the guiding principles of the team. With the same, the hospital builds an integrated atmosphere that helps to provide patients with the most effective patient care meeting the core objective of “Care par excellence”
Nirmal Hospital is Multi Specialty Health Hub for Oncology, Onco Surgery, Paediatric, Neonatology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Laparoscopy Surgery, Orthopaedics, Gynaecology, Urology, Uro Surgery, Cardiology (Non-Invasive), Internal Medicine, Critical Care and Rehabilitation facilities. A dedicated Emergency department takes care of trauma cases comprehensively and promptly. All the hospital services are well linked and monitored with the Hospital Management Information System.
Over more than three decades, Nirmal Hospitals has gained astounding success; trust in providing quality healthcare with compassion, transparency and service excellence to our esteemed patients.
WE ARE THE PIONEERS!!!!
- First NABH Accredited Multi Speciality Hospital with presence at three locations in South Gujarat
- The first Hospital in Gujarat to be conferred with ‘D L Shah National Award on Economics of Quality’ by the Quality Council of India (QCI)
- Member of International Quality Network Forum
- Volunteered for region's first SAFE-I Certification
- Well qualified and experienced team of 30 Full Time Doctors
- Critical Care (ICUs) facility with on board Intensivist and full time Physician
- Dedicated beds with Isolation for Critical Care (ICU) facility with 12 Bed Medical ICU, 6 bed Surgical ICU, 12 bed Paediatric ICU, 30 bed Neonatal ICU
- ICU equipped with Phillips Multi Para Monitors, Phillips Central Monitoring System, Crash Carts and Central Gas Supplies
- The first Hospital in South Gujarat to have Level-3 NICU with Nitric Oxide facility, High Frequency Ventilator and Closed System Giraffe Incubator
- Dedicated Dialysis department equipped with Fresenius Dialysis machines and Baxter CRRT facility
- First Hospital in South Gujarat to Install CRRT Machine for critically ill patients
- First computer assisted Joint Replacement Surgery centre of South Gujarat
- PICU with high flow nasal cannula Fisher & Paykel system
- Facility also caters for Hair Transplant, Dentistry, ENT, Physiotherapy and Preventive Health Checkups
- Four world class operation theatres with HEPA filters to provide optimized working environment and equipped with Bet Medical Operating Lights, OT Tables, Ventilators, Drager Anesthesia machine, CUSA, Carl Zeiss OPMI Vario Surgical Microscope, J&J Harmonic Generator, BBraun Nerve Stimulator, Karl Storz 3-Chip Laparoscopy System, C-arm & Valleylab Cautery to conduct all types of surgeries including Joint Replacement Surgery, Onco Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery, Neurosurgery, Uro surgery and High Risk Obstetric Surgeries
- Team of 135 Nursing personnel tend for round-the-clock patient care
- Dedicated 24×7 Emergency services
- ICU on Wheels (Ambulance Services) with on board BLS team
- Vegetarian 7 course meals per day as per the clinical requirements of the patients
- Approved center for cashless treatment with all key Corporate, ESIC and TPA
- Approved DNB & Fellowship Programme
- Approved center for Indo Australian Critical Care Fellowship Programme
MISSION & VISION
We at Nirmal Hospitals believe that the core values of transparency, humane values, service excellence, teamwork, integrity and caring are essential for the wellbeing of our employees and our esteemed patients, which is equally evident in the vision and mission statements.
We shall strive to deliver excellence and innovation in patient care by:
- Establishing evidence based medical practices through Excellence in Consultation and technological Advancement.
- Empathy in Nursing, teamwork and providing compassionate and friendly environment
- Achieving international benchmarks in delivery of quality patient care by complying with NABH standards
- And, Creating partnerships and alliances with other academic institutions to
- achieve our vision of providing excellence in academics.
We believe in:
- Training and developing the best human resource as the key to deliver superior patient service.
- Consistently investing in technology and infrastructure to match international benchmarks.
- Leading the development of professional standards in Healthcare Management.
Continuously educating the community about the preventive healthcare.
“To emerge as the most respected Tertiary Care healthcare system in the state Providing Multi ailment & Organ Transplant Solutions, set up a chain of Satellite Clinics across the region and achieve excellence in care of patients complying with safety standards at an affordable cost and creating an institute that provides excellence in Academics.”
I wish to take this opportunity of sharing with you my vision of providing world-class health services to the people of south Gujarat. I embarked on this journey in 1983 with the establishment of Nirmal Children’s Hospital with a promise to deliver quality care based on sound foundations of Ethics and Affordability to the neonates, infants and children of south Gujarat.
From a modest beginning, Nirmal Children’s Hospital grew steadily to reach the status of a 100 bed private hospital. In 2001 we graduated from being a Children’s hospital to a multi-speciality hospital catering to young and old alike. The dedication of the medical and the non-medical colleagues gave us the recognition and the acceptance as a value-based organisation delivering quality healthcare to the people of south Gujarat.
We have grown in strength over the years and have added various services to enhance the delivery of excellent patient care. Our association with Corporates, SMEs and several TPAs speaks of the confidence that is placed on our shoulders. Generations of satisfied patients bear testimony to the quality and dedication of our doctors and the nurses who are aligned to our philosophy of providing holistic health care to all.
The organisation has been successfully training doctors in the art and science of paediatric medicine. We have fellowship programs in paediatric as well as neonatal intensive care. In addition, we are also recognised by the National Board of Examinations to offer DNB in Paediatric medicine.
We provide healthcare through two more satellite units for the benefit of patients residing in the distant periphery of South Gujarat. The continuous support of the medical fraternity and the community has boosted our resolve to further improve our services through a larger facility which will cater to all the healthcare needs with state of art practices under one roof in the near future.
In keeping with our motto of "Care Par Excellence”, I affirm that we will always provide holistic quality medical care with a human face, through transparency of process and practice.
Always in the service of our beloved medical fraternity & the community!!
Dr. Nirmal G. Choraria